Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Holy Sparkaroni!!!

I'm back. Thanks Thereasa for helping me out last night. I really don't know what I would do without her and the rest of my kids. They have been such a big support. I have heard it said, "It is what it is so just deal with it". Well. I have been trying but I have to tell you, sometimes I just don't know if I am strong enough fore the both of us.
The past week or so has been really hard for Patsy and it is hard to listen or talk to her a not get a little worried.
So here is what I have learned and just maybe all you tough guys out there should pay a little attention!!!
I am smart enough to learn how to do a little cooking. I have learned that whites and darks should not be mixed in a washer. Thereasa has seen me work a vacuum cleaner and take out the garbage.
I am so big and strong that I can lift my wife in and out of bed and dress her and comb her hair.
But as strong as I think I am, I am just a crybaby when I am laying with my wife and watch her struggle. I am not sure that I will ever get so strong to overcome that and I am not sure I want to.
It has been a tough couple of days. Patsy has kept me up quite a bit and sleep has been a little on the short side for me lately. Today was some better.
The boys came out and helped get the windows in the bedroom of the RV and did some work on the roof air and we are going to turn the bed around so that I have better access to Patsy.It was a good day. While we were working on the bus, ok, while Chad and Marty worked on the bus and I watched, Patsy spent the day talking to the girls. I took time to give her a bath and then back to the bedroom where they spent most of the day telling stories. I got them to cut her fingernails and I believe my grand daughter is going to paint them tomorrow. We got done with the work and gathered Patsy and the kids outside for a few fireworks.
Holy Sparkaroni!!! The kids had a good time and Patsy and I enjoyed the show and the kids. I have put her to bed and I think she is really tired. Maybe the pigs won't bother us tonight and we can get some sleep. Either way. I will let you know tomorrow when we meet again. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment