Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Story of a Mouse and a Pig.

Hi everyone its Thereasa again. Moms had a couple of strange days. Shes been having some pain, but she has been hulusinating a lot! Dad hasn't gotten hardly any sleep, so I told him that I would blog for him tonight. Mom wanted to let everyone know that I needed to do the blog because shes "wacko" and dads tired. Lol She made me tell you that. I guess I will tell you the story of the Mouses and the Pig. Yesterday afternoon I guess mom had told dad that there was a mouse in the bus and then later that she saw a pig on her top shelf. Dad called me out to the bus. I went back to her bed to talk to her. I asked her how she was and she told me to look over at the shelf. I looked and didn't see anything so I asked her what I was supose to be looking at. She asked me if I saw the pig. I said no and Mom said (pointing at the shelf) that the pig was right there sitting next to the mouse on the top shelf. I decided to humer her and asked what they were doing. She told me that they were talking to each other. I asked what they were saying and she told me she didnt know, that they were talking to quite to hear what they were saying. Unfortionely she contenued to see them throught out the day. She even asked Nathan (my son) to get them and put them outside. But he told her he didnt see them, so she looked and then she said they must have left. Most of the day yesterday she wasn't quite here with us. That night I went to a movie with a friend and when I came home after midnight I saw that Mom and dad were till up. Dad text saying Mom wasnt doing very well, so I went out to the bus. Mom was wide awake! Her eyes looked kinda glazed over, but she was happy and perky. I asked her why she was still up and she said she neededd to figure out a title paper. I asked what title paper. She told me the one for Mike ( for those of you who don't know Mike is the guy Dad use to work for selling cars). I told her not to worry about it we would do it in the morning. (There is no title paper to do) We talked for a while longer, mostly I just listend to her, becasue she didnt make sense. Poor Dad. I got to go in and go to bed, but Dad had to stay up, because Mom stayed up talking nonsence for a long while after. So that leads us to today. Dad took mom to Carol and she said not to sleep in the bus because she thinks the alumunum is affecting mom. They are trying it for 2 days to see what happens. Mom was loopy again today but says she hasn't seen her mouse or pig today. She still was often confused and not quite with us, but she seems happy in her "wacko" state. Dads real worried , but we all still hope for a good night sleep tonight and a better day tomorrow. Good night everyone. if dad is too tired tomaoorow I will try to post for him again.~Thereasa
P.S. Sorry about the spelling. I hit spell check and the dumb thing just highlighted all my wrong spellings, but didnt show me how to spell. lol and im a horriable speller. So you'll have to suffer through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment