Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Aww Fresh Air!

Hi everyone, this is Carey. I know, I know I'm not the usual Dad or Thereasa but I will have to do for the night. As you know Mom and Dad went to the mountains. They've been enjoying themselves so much that they don't want to come home until at least Wednesday. Ok well maybe that isn't the whole reason for staying so long. Chad and I planned this camping trip a long time ago but we told them it was for Mon-Wed. they got impatient and left early without us. But that's besides the point. Marty and Thereasa are up there having fun with them although apparently got a flat tire on the 4 wheeler so when Chad and I go up we wont be able to ride it. Personally I think they did that on purpose. Anyway, I talked to Dad on the radio and he says that Mom just LOVES the puppy, and that she had an EXCELLENT day today. Who could blame her. I would bet anyone would have an excellent day sitting in the fresh cool mountain air, and if that wasn't enough sitting in the hot springs swimming pool.
Sorry it's not much of a report for Mom, but that's all I got from my brief conversation with Dad on the radio, well that and the fact that I've been informed I have to take him some home made cookies when I go up on Monday.
See you next time! ~Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment