Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

Who's cheating on who?

Dad called this afternoon to have me let you all know how Mom is. Mom continued with out pain pills til 3 am this morning. I guess she woke up with her feet tingling and hurting. And I guess that's not all she woke up with...lol. I guess she was real ticked off at Dad and accusing him of cheating on her and not being strong enough to wait till she was all better. This of course blew Dad away. Then she told Dad she was cheating on him. Dad asked her with who. and I guess she replied" a friend". Well I guess the rest of the day was better and just in case your confused... NO ONE IS CHEATING. He said she stayed mad for quite a while,yelling at him to shut the %#@$ door and something about not wanting the dog in her bed. Poor Dad. Anyways, Dad says they are planning on staying the night at Grandpas cabin tonight and I hope they get a good nights sleep. I'll post again with any news that I get sent my way. Have a good night everyone. ~ Thereasa

No comments:

Post a Comment