Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Skin and Bones---no, not me

HOLY SKINNERONI

I put Patsy on the scale and now I see the new challenge ahead of me. Patsy is down to 122 pounds. It was only a short time ago when i remember her saying she would like to hit 150 pounds. So, starting tomorrow, it is high carb time. I will get her back to 130 and then see where we go from there.
Now, how do I shut her up. She talked to carey on the phone for about 30 minutes today. She also talked with Katy and Chad and Jenni stopped by. Christy, Marty, and Thereasa also got there time in. She fought with me the whole day. I would tell her it was time for lunch and she would say she wasn't hungry. I won!!! She still has a little confusion going on upstairs. She told me she had done things today that I know she hadn't done. But if you look at where she was a week ago to where she is today, I love it!!!
We go back to Carol tomorrow. Then we are going back to the cabin for one night. We will be back here after that and get some work done on the RV. It sure is great to have a companion back along for the ride. Thanks for being there, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. SO glad that things are going a little better! Hang in there you two!!

    ReplyDelete