Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, July 26, 2010

How long can one survive on just a few hours of sleep per day

It's my turn so here we go. HOLY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!

As I sat on the edge of the bathtub, I watched as the woman that I have loved for39 years, rolled her eyes back in her head and she gasped for air and stiffened like a 2x4. I asked her, no, I begged her to come back. I tried everything but with no success. I pulled her from the toilet and layed her on the floor. Minutes seemed like hours. No response!! No movement
It was the worst feeling I have ever had. And then a glimmer of hope. Some movement and then a look that let me know that maybe, just maybe, she was coming back.
I won't repeat the story that Carey told, but I want you to know that Patsy scared the Hell out of me.
Thanks to the girls and the care that they gave mom, she is back and doing much better. Here is something that I bet you never thought I would say. When the girls all went home and I was alone with Patsy at the cabin last night, I was really afraid. I know, I know, Patsy is doing better and everything is going to be alright. It sounds kinda of weird, but it is hard because I have always had Patsy there for me when I have had a bad day and she knows when things are a little out of wack. It would be really great to have her say, ARE YOU OKAY!!! DO YOU NEED SOME HELP!! I guess it is harder then I thought it might be to see someone you love in such a bad way.
I look forward to that day when I can let her know some of the problems I may be having and she tells me that everything will be fine.
Enough about me, you all want to know about Patsy and I don't blame you. We saw Carol today and she says Patsy is doing great. The aluminum is gone and her body is healing. Patsy kept asking her if she could go home to the bus and Carol told her yes. We will monitor her aluminum levels and make sure that it stays under control. So we are here in the bus tonight and she is in her bed sleeping well. Only one pain pill today at about 9:00 this morning and tw0 excedrin PM tonight. I believe things are really looking better.
One final thought before I go to bed. Carey wrote on the blog something that people might not understand why she would write the things she did. We didn't start this blog to just tell you when things are going well for Patsy. This is a record for us so that when patsy gets better, we will be able to share with her the things that we went through with her. I would also hope that it might shed some insight as to things that some of use, including myself, might not have ever thought about. It doesn't hurt any of use to learn a little about real life and maybe even death. I told people that we would share the good and the bad. I want you to be right there in the room with us if you want to be there, and if you don't want to be there, then remove us from you favorites and wait and here the news from someone that will sugar coat it for you.
I really appreciate the support that you all have given to the both of us. Your prayers have kept Patsy with us and she knows it. We don't know what the future will bring but I hope you will continue to be there with us.
Connie and Dick came to see Patsy yesterday and Patsy got up to visit with them for awhile. With everything that has gone on, we sometimes forget that others may be having problems of their own. Rainie, if you are reading this blog, I hope you are doing well. Sorry to here about the problems you are dealing with. Get well so you can kick the hell out of your Dad when he needs it!!!
Okay, it is time that I get some more work done before I head to bed. Thanks for riding along. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment