Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oh Captain ,Oh Captain

HI everyone it's Thereasa again. I know, i know I'm not as fun as dad is to listen to, but he asked me to blog for him tonight. He called to let us know that they picked up Moms puppy from the air port and are headed out of Boise as I write this blog to do some camping. He says she's real happy to finally get her "Captain"( that's what she told me his name is). She's been talking about getting this puppy for weeks now and she'd get real upset when we had to tell her he wasn't here yet, so I bet she's just a smiling away. I 'm not sure how Dad feels about Captain, but I know he'd do just about anything right now to keep Mom happy. Although I know a couple of times he tried to tell her he ran away...But Mom didn't believe him. It's funny how some things she remembers and others she doesn't. She sure remembered Katy telling her she would send her a puppy. Well that's all I know for tonight. Marty, the kids, and I are headed up to camp tomorrow, maybe when we get back Sunday I'll blog again to let you know how they are doing. Hope everything is well with all of you. ~Thereasa P.S. I figured out the spell check...lol

2 comments:

  1. I am really happy Mom has her puppy. Anything to make her smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain is a cute name, ...... now I want one hahahahahah. (jest kidding)So glad she has a new baby and they all get to go camping. Have a fun week-end. love ya, vick

    ReplyDelete