Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where Are they Now???

Hey everyone it's Carey, I've had some people asking for updates so I thought I would jump on here and say this...I really don't know HA HA HA.....Mom and Dad have been hanging out at the cabin. I do talk to him on the phone (he has no cell service) But haven't really gotten and "update" on Mom. I was up there with them over the weekend helping with the Idaho Rally event and I do know on Sat night Mom had a rough night but the next morning seemed to be better so Dad and I came to the conclusion that she just had a little bit of heat exhaustion. I think he mentioned she had a pain pill around 1 yesterday but that was all until this morning she asked for another. Dad hates giving her the pills because we think that when she takes the pills, she goes to her "wacko" place. apparently she asked Dad this morning why in the heck did he let the darn cats in! They haven't had cats for a number of years lol. So anyway sorry for the lack of updates and details. I'm pretty sure Dad is heading back to Weiser on Thursday so maybe he will have a better update for you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment