Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A hair cut and a shave???

Ok, I am back so here is an update.
For all the lady's out there and even some of the men, do you remember how good you feel when you go to get a hair cut. Add to that a new color and highlights. And then you wonder??? Is it to short??? Is it to dark or to light. Remember??
Well after laying in a hospital bed for days and then two weeks of hell not know whether the Doctor is right or wrong, I decided to take my wife and get her hair done. We stopped in on our way to the cabin to do that. Let me say that I think it is a blessing to find out who your true friends are before you leave this world rather than waiting until a funeral and you not be there to be with them.
The hair cut was just perfect and the coloring really brightened up her day.Then she told us that there was a special that day and customers didn't have to pay. And to finish it off, she gave Patsy a big hug.There was something special going on that day and Patsy will never forget it. Thanks Evonne for making her day and mine!!!
So how is she doing you ask?? Well, I guess it depends on the moment. We went to the cabin for the night and about 8:00 after a pretty good day, she started hurting really bad. I had to give her two pain pills which is more then usual to knock it down. Katy and Shailey watched a movie with us and we went to bed. At three o'clock she woke me needing some more relief. One more pain pill and then she slept good until 7:00.
Then things got really weird. She woke me up saying stroker, stroker. I was startled and asked her WHAT!!! She said she was having a stroke but just a mild one. You can just imagine how crazy she makes me sometimes. Then she said she was just dreaming and to go back to sleep!
%%$$%^^&&^%%$#@##$$. How do you go back to sleep after that.
Then at 9:00 she woke up and said she was really feeling good.
We had a bite to eat, came home the back way through Garden Valley, had a picnic lunch near Banks, and was home by about 2:00. Tonight she is really tired and has a little pain but I only let her have one pain pill for now.
So there you go. Baby steps, remember.
Some times this girl drives me crazy but she is a special gal and I intend on keeping her around for a bit.
You don't think she is making this all up to get back at me for all those years of her taking care of me????? NO!!
See you all tomorrow night, keep her in your prayers. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment