Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

Its GREAT to have a good day!!!

Well, it is that time of night so here I go again. I don't even know if anyone reads this darn thing but I enjoy putting the journal together. maybe Patsy will find out and read it someday. HEHE
What a great day patsy had!!!!
It started off a little bad when see woke me up and had a really bad headache. I really have a hard time when she is hurting. But, she took a Norco and then later a couple of excedrin. By 10:30 she was up and filling really good. Katy was going to see Carol and Patsy wanted to go for a quick checkup.
Do You want to know what Carol said?????? Ok, here it is. Carol said that the treatment is working and that the parasites are dying but said that she had 7 more days and then the healing would start.
It might be awhile for the healing because she is going to need to rebuild a little in the brain. I guess it might be like a stroke or something.
She had a great day and Katy took her to Wal-mart for awhile and they ended up going to lunch.
Remember the little baby steps??? We are excited to see the progress.
If Patsy can stop the progression, we can deal with the time it may take for her to get back to what she was a couple of years ago. We plan to go dancing next Valentines Day. If you are a betting person, that is where I would put your money. Goodnight everyone RAZ

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading it. I am a friend of Katy's in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete