Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Watching Patsy sleep

So, have you ever just sat by your spouse and just watch them while they sleep. I did that today. You see, Pat started off the day with some really bad back pain and some head pain. I gave her some pain meds and she spent most of the day resting and sleeping. I moved her to the couch so I could keep an eye on her while I did some house cleaning and bill paying. Or at least bill looking!!! As you all know, I have been by Pat side and not able to make a living. Some really good people and family have help and I don't know what we would have done without them.
Anyway back to Patsy. I was watching her sleep today and thinking of a lot of good times we have had together. But just then she started snoring and that kicked me back to reality. She can snore!!!
Anyway, she had a good day of rest and tonight we were invited to some recitals and she really wanted to go. The first one was with Scott and Denise's kids. They are really getting really good.
Then we left to go here Erin play the piano for a few friends. She is a young high school student who is very very good. She played a lot of music that Pat once played. It was fun.
So, we are home, we had a little dinner, Patsy is feeling pretty good so far. Her legs are still really weak and she has a really hard time walking.
But, as I have told you before. Any day that we have together is a good day.

Now it is your turn. I see quite a few people following Pat's progress. Take a minute and post a comment and I will pass it on to Pat. Let's keep her smiling. RAZ

4 comments:

  1. Well, sometimes doctors go to school for, you know, about 10 years and they let everything go to their heads and they get a really big ego. I have had doctors that say they can help me and they end not being able to, and then there are the doctors that say they will try and they keep my spirits up. I like those doctors.
    It sounds like you are doing great. Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well last night I started to comment, you know me always needing to have the first and last word, and then I hit a button and it all disappeared. By that time my sleeping pill had kicked in along with all the pain pills, muscle relaxers, anti-depressants and the next thing you know my tongue was hanging out to the side and I was slurring my words. At that point I asked myself, "why do I want to get better when I can feel like this every night"? Needless to say I was in no condition to type anything let alone think straight. So, here I am this morning with the 3rd comment and ready to start my day again. Where are my pain pills? Hope you are feeling better and keep up the positive thinking! Lowell and I will come over and see how you are doing soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you litle sis. See you at dinner tomorrow.
    Jeanne and Jim

    ReplyDelete