Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Am I getting myself in trouble

I may be in trouble!!! Maybe I should stop writing these every night. I found out today that Thereasa and Jenni are scrap booking this darn thing and that means when Patsy gets well, She may want to read all of these. CRAP!!! Now I am wondering if I have put in something that Patsy might not want me to put in. Like what you might ask???
So should I stop writing??? NAAAAHHHHH
So here is her update, the good and the bad. Patsy had a really bad night last night with the pain issues. She ended up taking more Norco then she ever has to kill the back and headache pain!!
She finally got to sleep but I hate it when she hurts so bad.
I got up this morning and cooked her a good breakfast, helped her to the bathroom, and then helped her get to Thereasa's house so that she could take a bath. Showering on days like today is a no no. She can not stand and when she tries to shampoo her hair, it screws up her balance and she falls. So a bath works, at least until she is ready for me to get her out. Boy am I glad she lost 30 pounds!!! (that may be one of those things I might not want pat to know I said)
She came home and needed a nap. Some of her family was going to come over today but she was afraid that after last night she would just want to sleep after choir practice so I called them and told them not to come. They have all been such a big help that I hated to do that but we will make it up to them some how.
Let me tell you about choir. I was so worried that she would not be able to direct the choir today that I tried to talk her out of going. Her walking today was pathetic to say the least and I was afraid that he mind would not allow her to have a good practice. And to make things worse, she needed to take a pain pill 30 minutes before going to the church.
But, we went. I sat in a little chair behind her to catch her if she fell. I have to tell you, the choir is amazing and she had a really good practice. It is one thing to hear a church choir sing but it is amazing to here this group under pat's direction. Did I mention that Thereasa and Jenni and Cierra are all in the choir!!! Mom says they are not very good. (hehe I said that because I know they read this)
She came home from practice and went to bed with only one pain pill. After a little rest and time for the pill to kick in, she got up and ask me to take her for something to eat. We are now watching a little tv, and getting ready for what ever comes next. Thanks for being here with us, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment