Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A DAY LATE!!!!!!

Holy snowflake!!!!! I got my Christmas present a day late. After getting Patsy changed and then feeding her breakfast, I decided to give her a big hug. While holding her I whispered "hi baby" in her ear. To my surprise, she mumbled it back to me. Made my day!!!! Now, before we get to excited, I need to let you know that it doesn't happen all the time. Getting her to respond to me is usually a dead end street. I do however know that she understands most questions. I asked her if it was okay to go to the movies with Chad tonight and she said "I don't know". I haven't figured out that answer yet. A new thing for her is to wave good bye as people leave. She does a pretty good job most of the time. It is fun to watch her. When ever I change her or move her she shakes like she is trying to react but doesn't know how. She is constantly trying to help when I change her. She grabs the diaper and my hand and the blankets and what ever she can.
She seems to still be fighting a little head cold or something. yesterday she sneezed twice and she has a runny nose. But, she is doing okay and she keeps kicking away. Either my back is getting weaker or she is gaining weight because I can sure feel it on occasion.
So as we get ready for a new year, the journey continues and we want you to keep on trucking with us. RAZ

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see this beautiful lady sitting up. What a way to start off the new year. Looking good from my view. Keep up the great work! Keeping you both in our prayers. Huggs to you both!

    ReplyDelete