Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!!!!

What a great day!!!!! After a couple of days where Patsy has been a little quieter, today she started the day by saying "HI BABY" to me. HOLY FROZEN PIPES!!!!! But there is more good news so here we go. Yesterday when I moved Patsy from the bed to the couch, I asked her to try to put a little pressure on her legs. She did. I don't no how much she can support herself and I didn't want to take the chance of her falling so I moved her to the couch. I am afraid of hurting her but I need to get her up when I can. Denise has been here already today and Patsy's sore is completely closed up and looking much better. Denise is going to keep a dressing on it for another week just because the skin is new and tender. Starting next week, Denise is going to come only 2 times a week instead of three times. Her stats were good again today, oxygen levels at 94, heart rate at 80, blood pressure was down a bit and her lungs are clear. While Denise was working on Patsy, Patsy said a few words to her. We didn't hear what she said but Denise was really surprised and impressed. Patsy ate a big breakfast of sausage and eggs and toast and I really think her weight is doing better.
The sofa couch that I have been sleeping on is not very comfortable so a couple of days ago I washed all the sheets and bedding and two nights ago I actually tried to sleep there. It does not work. Last night I was back on the sofa. Maybe when the weather warms back up I can move back to the bedroom but I worry about her getting to cold or having to many covers and being to hot. She cannot just kick the covers off or put another blanket on so I have to feel her body temp and make the adjustments as needed.
So, it is New Years Eve. We have plans. At midnight tonight, I am going to give my wife a big hug
and we are going to thank our Heavenly Father for our many blessings and then with a kiss, we will start another year together. I hope you will do the same and continue riding along with us. RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn, sounds like things are going well. Thinking of you guys and keeping you in my prayers.Toni Greer

    ReplyDelete