Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, December 27, 2010

I really love this gal!!!!!


She's up!!!! I can not remember the last time I had Patsy up except to sit on the potty. Well, today she was moving her head and arms and I asked her if she wanted to sit on the couch for awhile. She indicated that she would so, I got her up. It is actually part of the exercises that I have started for her. I am working on strengthening her trunk muscles including her neck and head. She was up for about an hour and once during that time I asked her if she was ready for the bed and she said no. So I kept her on the couch for a little longer. The nurse came by today and her sore is almost healed. She said she would keep a bandage on for some time though because it is new skin and it will need to toughen a bit. I have a pic and will probably put it on here today. Talking is still a problem but I think it will come back. She is still eating without the syringe and that really helps.
I did go to the movies with my son last evening and Christy came by and fed mom while we went. It was good to get out for a bit but I couldn't wait to get home. Knowing that she was by herself scares me.
So, thanks for the support and keep riding along. RAZ

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see her up and I hope that you prove everybody wrong! Need to still get over there to say "hi" but it might be after the kids get back in school. Forgot what it was like raising 5 kids and not being able to go to the bathroom by myself. I'll bring something good for PATSY to eat. Does she like tomato basil soup? Take care. Hope the new year brings many good things to the both of you. Lil Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that she looks better than the guy sitting next to her...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raz, Patsy looks so good! We are so happy that she is improving!! Please let us know if there is anythings we can do to help you guys! 2011 will be a great year for you guys and we are praying for a full recovery!

    Blessings!
    Chuck, Angela & Abby

    ReplyDelete