Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Move those arms, baby!!!!!

I have been sitting here trying to think of what to say to everyone tonight. My heart is full but my thoughts are running around like a crazy ant hill. But, I know you came here to see how Patsy is doing so here we go.
Lets start with last night. Patsy had a low level fever so I gave her some Tylenol and put her to bed. I checked on her about 1:00 and again at 2:oo. Her fever had broken and she was a little sweaty but feeling fine. I woke up at 5:00 and check on her and she was awake. I asked again how she was doing and she tried talking and was able to get a few words out. I changed her and she was watching tv so I went back to bed for awhile. 7:00 came to soon but I got up and asked her is she wanted some breakfast. She said NNOOOO!!!!!! ( she never likes to eat that early, hehe). But when I asked her about 9:00, she nodded her head yes and I asked her if she would eat some pancakes and again, nodded her head yes. I cooked a big plate of pancakes and she eat at least 2.
Debbie and Denise both showed up at the same time and they got to work bathing her and checking her out. Her oxygen was 96 and her pulse was 79. Her lungs were good and her blood pressure was good for her. Denise worked on her bed sore and then Debbie gave her a bath.
I REALLY WISH YOU ALL COULD HAVE BEEN HERE AND WATCHED AS SHE MOVED HER ARMS AND GRABBED THEM AS THEY TRIED TO TURN HER. Denise comes M, W, F and she told me today that she has seen improvement each time she comes.
This is going to be the best Christmas ever.
Before I close, I want to again thank everyone for your support and prayers. Some of you have been sending a little money and there has been money showing up in the bank account. I can't find the words to tell you how much we appreciate your help. Knowing that I can focus on Patsy and not have to go find work means alot. I promised I would be here for her no matter the outcome and you all have helped me keep that promise and some day, Patsy will thank you.
I remember when we would pick a family each year and take the kids around and leave presents or goodies at their doors and the wonderful feelings we got. I can only imagine the blessings coming your way. Thanks again, and keep riding along, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bro and Patsy, I am so happy things are going so well.. now??? do you have a tree up yet? Lyndon... get out there and get cut a small tree and get it up. Ask the grandkids to bring decorations and pop corn strings and decorate. We all send our love, prayers and blessings for a wonderful holiday. Love vick

    ReplyDelete