Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I went to the party!!

I was looking forward to getting out of the house last night for the first time in a long time. I get out long enough to do a little grocery shopping or a load of laundry but last night I was going to be gone for about 5 hours of fun. It was a great feeling but it didn't last long. Before I even got to the freeway, I was already wishing I was home. But I hung in there and went and had a really good time. Patsy and I have some really good friends in the Ham Radio community and it was great to see them.
I asked Patsy before I left if it was okay if I went and she said yes. I asked her if she wanted to go and she said no but a little tear formed in her eye. I know that she really misses the group.
So, how is our girl?????
HOLY TALKARONI!!!! Patsy is on her way back. Thereasa checked on Patsy while I was gone last night and she told me that mom did really good. The last time she checked on her, she told Patsy that I would be home in about 20 minutes and Patsy said OKAY just like there was nothng wrong with her. Thereasa has seen mom at her worst and I think it really surprised her.
Patsy is really doing better, She is moving her arms more and more and she is now starting to move her legs a bit. Keep in mind she has a very long road to travel before she is back but she is still improving daily. I still have not got my Christmas Present from her but I got half when she said HI!!!
I think she is putting some weight back on and that makes us happy. Debbie ( the gal that bathes mom) says she cannot believe the difference and she has only been here about three weeks.
So keep up the prayers and good thoughts and continue riding along, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to hear of the improvement with Patsy!! I hope you all have a great Christmas and I hope you get your Christmas present soon, Raz.

    ReplyDelete