Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!

It is a little weird feeling tonight. It is Christmas Eve and things are really quite. We have had a few people stop in today and brought us a few treats and that was nice. We even had a couple of young girls come by and play some music for Patsy. But it is still a little weird feeling. I guess maybe it is because tomorrow is Christmas and yet it is just another day for us. I am not even sure if she knows it is Christmas. Usually, we would be planning a big dinner or a trip to some ones house but tomorrow will be trying to decide what show to watch on tv.
Patsy is still here!!!! Holy Rudolf berries!!!! The odds makers are losing money on her. I have seen her through the good and the bad but I can tell you that she is not in the shape they all thought she would be in. I still have not got her talking but, she is improving in other ways. Tonight she is fighting just a little stuffy nose and a slight fever. I am on it!!!! We are having pancakes for dinner tonight. Fast and easy.
The nurse came by today and her stats are still really good. I would say that by Monday that her bed sore will completely be closed up. That is a big relief to me because they told me it was a bad one that could lead to big trouble. With all the problem we face, I didn't need new ones. I really think she is gaining weight back and everyone that saw her today said that she looked really great.
So, with a big HO HO HO, lets get in the sleigh and continue the journey. Thanks for being there, RAZ

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas big bro. I'd like to come over and see both of you one of these days but for now I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and may the new year bring many more baby steps and a lot more words out of Pat. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Uncle Raz. Hope you got the boxes I sent. Give her kisses and hugs from us all here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Hey Big Bro, We were so happy to hear things are going good for you. Tell Pat her New Years resolution should be to start telling you off again, she has been much to nice to you hahahah Just kidding.We all have you in our prayers and we love you both so much.We will be here for the ride, love vickie

    ReplyDelete