Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Maple bars!!!!!!!!

A maple bar for breakfast????? ok, so I didn't want to cook today. A couple of days ago I lifted Patsy out of bed and I slipped a bit and my back is paying the price. It is hard to lift 120 pounds of dead weight and turn to put her on the potty chair. I didn't want to move today and I won't allow myself to take any pain pills while Patsy needs tending to. I am always afraid that it will put me to sleep and then Patsy will need something. She cannot talk and that worries me so I want to be able to check on her.
So we had a maple bar and some milk for breakfast. Then for lunch, a can of progresso soup and I fed that to her with a spoon. We both layed around and did nothing today but watch tv.
Marty went up and cut a Christmas tree and tomorrow I am going to set it up and decorate it. It is about 3 1/2 ft tall and I am going to set it up in the drivers seat area.
I was able to get a pretty nice hug today and that was great. She is able to put the one arm around me with a little help and then she gives me a little pat on the shoulders.
So, as soon as I figure out what we are going to eat for dinner, I will get that done and another day will have come and gone. Life is good. RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, maple bars are my favorite!!!
    Can't wait to see pictures of the tree.Give him heck Pat if he doesnt get it decorated the way you want.Just kidding, love to ya both.
    Happy Holidays, love Vick xxxx

    ReplyDelete