Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

A glass of milk and an Oreo cookie!!!!

That's right, Patsy had an Oreo cookie and some chocolate milk for dessert tonight. That came after a dinner that she ate from a spoon!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!! I almost forgot to tell you about what else Patsy is doing that is new for her. I asked her a question today and she shrugged her shoulders. WHAT???? I started laughing and she smile.
Do you remember when I used to talk about babysteps??? Well, that seems to be where we are at now. Everyday there is a little improvement. I just wished she could talk. She understands what I am saying and tries to answer but it isn't working. I will settle for the fact that she is eating better and moving her arms a bit and her head.
We have a little problem with some fever that she has had but I made a quick trip to carols today and I think we have that under control now. We will see how it goes tomorrow.
My Sis in Seattle sent a card today and guess what, it had a present inside. Patsys Sis sent one as well and her Brother sent one last week. Thanks to everyone that is making this a great Christmas. I sent the money to pay for Patsy meds and this will really help.
I need to go get Patsy changed and to bed and I have some chores that I didn't get done because I went to Emmett. Thanks for riding along with us on our journey. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment