Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello Baby

Hello everyone

So how about some good news??? Patsy had a really good day yesterday. What constitutes a good day??? Well, here it is.
First of all, when ever I go to check on Patsy, I always say "Hello Baby". When she says "Hello Baby" back, that is a good day. When she wants to try to go to the bathroom to do her business, that is a good day. When she knows my name and where we are at, that is a good day.
When she says she wants to try to walk to bed on her own, that is a good day.
She cried!!! I said what is the matter??? She said that on days like this, I don't think I am dying. That is a good day. I held her in my arms, I kissed her, I told her that I loved her very much and she said she loved me. That is a good day!!!!
Now, just so we don't get off track, we still have a long road to travel. Patsy still has a long way to go before this battle is over. She spends most of her day in bed. She has little control over her body functions and wears Depends so that she doesn't have accidents. But, it is fun to be able to communicate with each other and discuss what is next for us to experience.
We are making plans to both go on the Ride Idaho next friday. Our anniversary is Friday and we are going to make it that long.
So, today we got up today and she didn't feel to well. I cooked us some eggs and bacon, clean the cabin back up, and we head for home. She is resting tonight and we will see what tomorrow brings. I asker her if she had anything she want me to write on the blog. She couldn't think of anything. She get tired this time of night.
Ok, Gotta go for now. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. We're excited that you're still coming on Ride Idaho...we'll see you there. and....happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete