Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Holy B-12!!!!!!!

So much to tell ya tonight I don't know where to start.. First let me tell you about a gift I received today. When I opened my computer case tonight to do some work left over from the weekend, I found some money that some one had put there. I don't know who put it there but it had to be someone that was on the ride. I really hope that person is one of Patsys followers and I think they are. Anyway, the money was great and is really needed but more important to me is the love and friendship that is felt from whoever sent it. I told Patsy, she cried!!! Thanks again.

So we went back to Carol today and I am as excited as I have been in months. I watched with my own eyes as Carol did some testing and I believe she is on to something. Patsy has no B 12 in her body and as Carol was telling me about some of the things that would cause, I started to get on board with what she was saying. Here is where is might seem a little strange. Carol has identified a viroid that is feeding on that b 12. My understanding is that a viroid is like a virus only much smaller. In reading about it I hear some of the same words used while talking about CJD disease like prion, and protein, etc.
So I am not sure what it all means but we ordered the stuff today to kill the viroid and it will be here thursday. In the meantime, Carol said I should get her on massive doses of B 12. I picked some up on the way home and I gave her 2 tablets on the way home and two more tonight.
You won't believe what happened. I was in the bedroom watching tv with her and I saw that she was moving her legs. Pulling one up and then the other, over and over. I could not believe it. I gave her a drink of water and she drank it with almost no shaking. All of this after having just four pills. And then the big shocker. At about 9:45 while I was sitting with her, she ask me for a tomato. Not a big deal you say???? Well, ask Carey what mom has looked like the last week at 9:45.
Ok, ok, I will settle down. It is good to see things going in a different direction if even for one day. I can't wait until tomorrow to see what has happened. If the B 12 is helping her and we can get rid of the viriod that is feeding on it, maybe Patsy has a chance, That is more then the Doctors have given her so I am going to hold on to it for a bit. Thanks for riding along. Please check in tomorrow night and I will give you a report good or bad.
And again, thanks for your financial support and your prayers. I have said it before, and I will say it again, I believe they are helping. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment