Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Sweetie thinks she is Thirty Three
















Oh man, I so wanted to do that cake from scratch but my daughter Carey called and said she was coming to see mom for her birthday and wanted to bring her a cake. What could I do???? I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I said okay. Dangit!!!!!
So I took Patsy to Carols today and while we were gone, I had Jenni come by and do some fun things for Moms birthday. I will put some pics on here.
Why does it say JO??? Well, one of my sons used to alway "Hey Jo Mamma" and it kind of stuck. Patsy never wanted to be called granny or nanna or grandma so she wanted her grandkids to call her Jo. Now they all call her Grandma Jo.
A stop on the way home to pick up a piece of jewelry she wanted and home for the surprise. I could not believe that she would she some of the things before we even got up the stairs to the bus, but she did and started to cry. It was fun and Jenni did a good job.
The gals from the church dropped by and brought her some more cookies. This time she took all the cookies into her so that she knew there was more then just one cookie. Dangit!!!!!!
Carey brought the cake and came over with the kids. Then most of the grandkids showed up to say happy birthday and now the cake is gone. Holy Dangit!!!!!!
Ok, so here is the news on Patsy, I hope you have a minute more. Last week when we went to Carols, she told us that Patsy had a viroid that was feeding on Patsys B-12 and that there was no B-12 in her body. That was on Tuesday and so I stopped on the way home and picked up some B-12 and started her on them right away. The next day I noticed the difference right away. the B-12 is 500 mcg and she was taking 2 three times a day.
Thursday the kit came in to start the process of getting rid of the Viroid. We started that on Friday. I think if you read the blog that you can see that there was some changes happening to Pats mental part that I was hoping was because she was taking the kit. Last night I was concerned that Patsy was slipping further than I was happy with. I called Carol to update her. She asked me if I had given her the third dose for the day and I said no. She told me not to give her anymore last night and not to give her any today and to come see her. When Patsy woke today I could see right away that she was better and told Carol when we got to her house that Patsy was back. So Carol went to work to find out what was going on. Here is what she determined.
When she test the X-40 kit with Patsy, it tested really good, I saw it. But what we never tested is what would happen if we put the X-40 with the B-12. That is where we found the Problem. They won't work together and that was causing some problems. Plus, the new dosage for the B-12 is one pill in the morning and one at night.
Patsys body really reacts to the B-12 and she really likes it so we didn't want to take it away.Carol was able to put the vibropathic with the B-12 and it was okay and her body excepted it. So that is what she is taking for now and we will take a look at it next week.
I believe Patsy had one of her best days in a long time. She was awake, alert, talked with all the kids and grandkids and knew who they were. I bought her a necklace with her birth stone and I was surprised that she knew right away what the stone was. She answered the phone and talked to Christy for a bit. She has been smiling and having fun all day. Can she walk yet , no. Can she go to the bathroom yet, not yet. Is she still with us, you better believe it. Does she know how old she is today, not a chance, HEHEHE.
On the way home from Carols, she said "it is not my birthday"
When we were at Carols, she was 49. I told her that I would be in trouble because we just celebrated our 39 wedding anniversary. That means we got married when she was 10.
When we got home, she told someone that she was thirty-three.
Hey, I don't care how old she thinks she is, I just know that she has lived to have another birthday to the surprise of a lot of people I think. And as before, we will take every day as a gift and live it to the fullist.
So, enough for now as I need to go attend to my favorite gal and I have said to much anyway. Thank to all of you for riding along with us and for your prayers and thoughts. We need them. RAZ

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Patsy!!! Glad it was a good one and that you are only 33 today. ;) We love you! Bob and Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lady! Raz, don't you know every woman over 40 thinks she is 33 again and every one of their husbands wish they were. Sounds like you had a great day. I'm happy for you both. We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to keep him guessing Pat. Lowell always says that I lied about my age and maybe I did. I don't think he's ever seen my birth certificate though. I'm glad that you had a nice cake and that Raz didn't make it. He probably would have burned it and covered it up with really bad frosting. Hope you had a very happy birthday and take care. Love Lil Sis.

    ReplyDelete