Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, August 20, 2010

What peanut butter cookie!!!!!!!!!!

Well, not to bad a day. I dear friend stop by and brought Patsy a cookie. Patsy asked, "why did she only bring one cookie??" I told her I don't know, maybe she ate the rest of them on the way over. She said that sounded strange. I hid the bag and now all the evidence is gone. Hehe. Holy peanut butter tummy ache.
Back to Patsy. I would have to say today was not as good as yesterday. It started out pretty good but I gave her so much stuff today, maybe it is effecting her a bit. She seems okay but not as sharp as yesterday. She had a harder time with the phone but we had fun anyway. She is resting really good tonight. She really doesn't have any problem sleeping like some said that she might. She snores like always. Because she has been doing better, I am able to sleep by her and I have been getting about 6 hours a night which is good.
I made her salmon and watermelon tonight and she ate really well. I topped it off with a store bought peach cobbler. I felt sorry because that lady only brought her one cookie. So, a good dinner, some peach cobbler for desert, a wonderful kiss and a hug, and she is just about ready for bed. Maybe she will be able to go to the VOI Picnic tomorrow. We got a check from a family member so now we have gas money to go. Thanks a bunch, it really helps. Thanks again for riding along everyone. Have a good night, RAZ




No comments:

Post a Comment