Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How the heck do I make a cake from scratch ?????

Sorry I didn't get a story last night, I was to tired to type. I went back to work for Mike today. He lent me some money to work on the bus and I would like to get him paid back. Thereasa stayed with mom today. I don't know what I would do with out her sometimes. All of the kids have been great help and support. We both commented on the fact that she was talking and smiling and laughing better then yesterday, but I wish she would move her arms and legs a bit more. I think she needs to get up out of the bed more but I want to see what happens after she completes the cleanse that she is doing to get rid of the viroid. Carol wants to see that gone and then she says we will start rebuilding
Her birthday is thurs and I asked her what she wanted. She say nothing but I have other plans. One of the things that she is going to get is a cake made from scratch by me. That ought to be a site. I have never done one and I have a little learning to do. HELP!!!!!! Where is that darn Cathy or Davalee when you need them. Carey, can I borrow that darn cook book again??? I have a camera and I promise to do some pics. Hey, do you want so send her a card?? 1433 Ross Rd, Weiser, Idaho 83672
So, Patsy seems to be doing okay. I don't see any great improvement or any great amount of loss. That I guess is the good news. Oh, by the way, she called me on the phone again today and she sounded lots better. I really enjoy that for some silly reason.
Thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment