Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

You tell her she can't go!!!!!

So, Carol says things are doing well. She says that the brain and all the systems are on. We had a little problem with the blood pressure that we will start to address when we get back next week.
When she sits up her blood pressure drops and when she stands, we believe it drops further. It may explain why she wants to stay in bed as much as she does. I will monitor it closely this next week.
I told her again tonight that she could stay with Christy and I got the same answer.

She said she really wants to go and I don't know what key I hit to make this text do what it is doing. CRAP!!!! So, I am going to load her in the van and we are heading north. She seems to be doing pretty good today. I bought her some almond roca today. She got a piece tonight and she thought that was great.
I told my son today what a hard time I have sometimes. When i have to get ready to go on a trip like this and she is unable to help me. Getting the laundry all done and getting the food put together and bedding and clothes and then all my stuff. But then I looked at my sweetie tonight and when she told me that she loved me, and I told her that I loved her, all those thoughts just went away.
I have said it before and I will say it again, I am the one that is being blessed. I would not trade a minute. I don't know if she really understands me when I tell her how much she means to me, but I tell her anyway.
I will take the computer and Keep you all informed on how she is doing. Thanks for riding along on our journey, RAZ

3 comments:

  1. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    HAVE A SAFE TRIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go I have to think about my call sign to remember it anymore

    KD7TIE
    riding along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip. Boyd and I will be thinking of you and look forward to joining you BOTH for next years ride. Enjoy each other!!!!!

    ReplyDelete