Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help me move the darn chair!!!!!

Here is a cute story.I was moving a chair into the bedroom to see if I had room to sit the rocker back by the bed. I didn't work. When I was taking it back to the living room, I asked Patsy to grab the bottom and give me a hand. She actually started to get out of bed and try to help. So the good part of story is that she actually thought she could do it. The bad part is that she actually thought she could do it. I stopped her in time, but I thought it was great.
We went to Carols today and picked up the stuff Patsy needs. She sat in the front with me over and back. When we got home, I bought her a root beer and we went out to show her the truck I will be driving. She did really well. When we got home, I helped her to the chair in the rv and she sat there while I redid the sheets on the bed. She continue to sit there even after I was done making the bed.
I know, this all seems silly to you. But I have not seen her out of bed this long for some time.
The bad news is, she still has a hard time feeding her self and she still isn't walking. But she is stronger today so we are hopeful.
Oh yeah, I left her alone today while I went to do the laundry, She called me twice to let me know she was alright. Hehe. I just think she issed me. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she is feeling good enough to get out of bed. I love the way you both are staying positive. I am a big believer that keeping a positive mind is a big factor in your well being. God bless and keep up the good fight. Thanks for letting me ride along.

    ReplyDelete