Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

We are still here

I better do this because I am catching so much flack. So let me tell you what is happening. The last couple of days have not been good. Patsy has had some good ties and bad times. It is almost impossible for her to walk and I have noticed that she doesn't move her arms much any more. Yesterday, Carey and I gave her some Milk of Magnesium for obvious reasons and last night she told me that she needed to go to the bathroom and we helped her and that was great. Last night and tonight she did go with us to dinner in her wheel chair. Also very good even though I have to feed her. Tonight after dinner, I gave her a bath and I needed Carey to help me get her out and to bed.
She still seams to be better in the mornings but gets bad by the end of the day. There is a doctor on the ride who came over and talked to her. He says he thinks she has ALS. Guess what, he told her she is going to die. I wished he had let her be. If she is going to die, we don't need to here it from every doctor in the country.
I think she is still losing weight but I have been trying to feed her enough food.
So the report is, I just don't know. We live just one day at a time and we will wait to see what the next day brings. Patsy is still the love os my life and each night I pray for the strength to be able to take care of her. I tell her I love her and she comes back with I love you too. It make my day. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment