Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I miss that gal on the message machine

I need to go do a little work so I have been working with patsy to be able to call me when I need to leave her here alone. A month ago that would be an impossibility but she is doing better. She will have to stay in bed and the kids will need to come by and help her from time to time but we are going to try it.
So I got her phone out and charged it up. I can't remember the last time she made a call before the last couple of days. I called her phone and got her answering message. Holy shocker. I miss the gal that made that message. I can't explain how I felt to hear the voice from a time when Patsy was strong and sharp. I really do miss that girl. It is like I live with a different lady. But as I have stated in the past, we live with what we have been dealt.
I left Patsy for a while today to go see what I will be doing this next week (layed out a fence for my old boss). While I was out there, Patsy called me twice. She is doing better. It was fun to talk to her that way. I just fed her a big dinner and she ate really good. She is still having a hard time with the brain but not as bad as she has been. I think the stuff carol has her on could be stirring things up a bit. I will ask her next time I see her. Anyway, I would like to see her get a bit better and then I am going to give all of you here cell number. It would be nice to have all of her followers call her and just let her know that you are out there riding along. We will see how she does in the next couple of days. Thanks for riding the road with us, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment