Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A HOT DOG????

If you are checking in with us tonight and are hoping that Patsy had a good day then you are in luck. What a day. We slept in the van last night and it was a little warm outside. I drove around and kept Patsy cool until it was late enough and cool enough to sleep. And sleep she did!!! AND SNORE SHE DID. So much so that I had to roll her over so that I could get some sleep.
Breakfast. She had a banana that Doug gave her and she told me that she wanted a hot chocolate. WOW!!! That was something new and I am not sure where it came from but I will take it. When ever she starts living again, it makes me happy.
So I took her around town and out to the lake and we had a great morning. We took some time and she sat in the back while I worked on the van. It started to get hot so we went for another drive. I asked her what she wanted for lunch and expected the usual "I don't want anything". HOLY KNOCK ME OUT OF MY SEAT. She said she wanted a hot dog and a Doctor Pepper. I could not believe it. So I got her a soda and a hot dog and she ate the whole thing
We got her in the room at the motel and i took a shower and headed for a meeting.
Chad and Carey showed up and I left her with Carey. While i was gone, she told carey that she needed a pain pill and wanted a #10 Norco. Carey called me and I told her I would be back in a bit and when I got home, I gave her a #5 instead.
It is time for a hot bath and she is going to scream at me when I try to get her to the tub, but it is going to happen.
So tomorrow we start the event and it becomes to late to turn back unless we have an emergency. So we see what is next in our lives and I will share with you tomorrow night if I can. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. I Love hearing about Moms good days. It just makes a good day for every one.

    ReplyDelete