Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

I brought her with us. Will I be sorry????

I asked pat what she wanted me to get her for our anniversary. She looked at me but did not respond. Well, she doesn't know it but she gave me the best gift ever. She stayed with me long enough to have another anniversary.
We left today and headed for northern Idaho. We stopped in Lewiston and had a late lunch.She was a little tired but she ate a whole meal. Boy that makes me happy. We arrived at the rv park in Coeur d' alene were will spend the night. Tomorrow we will go up the road to Hayden.and I will get her in the motel and then get everyone set for the start of the ride on Sunday. It is coolng down here and Patsy seems to be doing ok. She isn't talking alot but that is not out of the ordinary .. I have not gotten her up yet and I am happy just letting her take it easy. She told me to leave her alone but I think she thought that I was going to take the cold wash rag to her to cool her down. I just washed here face and called it good.
So. nothing big to report tonight but we want to let you know that your prayers are helping us. Please say another one for Patsy. thanks for riding along, RAZ

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful road trip. All my love to you both.
    vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaine and I hit 5 years on the first. I hope in 34 more years he takes as good of care of me as you do Mom. And I hope I can be as good of a wife to him as mom is to you so he will want to.

    Happy Anniversary!
    Love you both.

    ReplyDelete