Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Holy cellphoneatalkee!!!!!

Remember when I used to talk about babysteps!!!! Well Patsy took a teenager step today. So, here is what is happening/
I have been asked to drive harvest truck again this year which last about 2 months. We could really use the money. I owe Carol some and am trying to figure out how to pay her. Patsy wanted to go to the coast but I think we will put that on hold for now.
So, I want to drive but a week ago I was afraid the answer would have been no. Now we are going to try to make it work with the help from my kids and friends. T here will be a time or two when I will have to leave her by her self while waiting for some one to get here. She understands that she can not get out of bed and so that makes it easier. We will have someone here most of the time and I will be able to stop in between runs.
But I wanted to be able to contact her and have her contact me. Two weeks ago I gave her the phone and she was not able to make a call. But today, Holy Crap!!!!! Not only did she receive and make some calls, she actually was able to have a conversation with them. Julie from Ride Idaho called her and she answered the phone and talked to her. I put my number into speed dial and she was able to call me several times. It was great fun!!!
So, here is what I noticed today after another day of B-12. She continued to move her legs and they didn't hurt. She was also able to laugh and we talk alot. That is a change of pace. She ate really well, even having a late bowl of cereal. Just seeing her move instead of just laying there was a great feeling. I didn't get her up today but tomorrow we go back to Carols to get the stuff that will kill the Viroid.
Is this something to hang onto or just a couple of good days???? I can't answer that question but I will tell you that is was great seeing some of the old Patsy back. I don't think she will be back leading the Choir tomorrow but she talked about it and that was cool.
Well, I need to go get her ready for bed so thanks for riding along. Goodnight from RAZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment