Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Should I or shouldn't I, that is the question!!!!!!!

What a decision I need to make. And Patsy didn't help with that decision today.
I have been asked to go drive onion truck for the guys I worked for last year. I need to start wed and the work will last until the first of Nov. The hours are long and the pay is not the greatest but I could use the money to help get through the winter.I have people that are scheduled to take care of Patsy while I am gone and I am never more then a few miles away. I think it would be good for me to get away a bit.
The problem is that if she is not getting better and if things start to get worse, I will be sad if I miss a day with her.
She did not have a good day today. Twice she told me that she thought she had CJD disease. She is having problems trying to put words together some times and she needs to be fed all the time. She can still eat on her own if you have the time to wait for her. Tomorrow we go see carol again and I will ask her what she thinks.
In case there is any doubt as to my intentions, I am not trying to get out of taking care of Patsy and will still get up early to get things ready before I go and I am sure a lot of late nights getting her ready for bed.
Life is funny. Last year while I was driving, she would meet me at the curb with a sack of peanut butter cookies on one of my runs. Boy am I going to miss that. She will be in good hands if I decide to try it and I can always quit if I need to and I think they would understand so we will see. Thanks for riding along tonight, RAz

2 comments:

  1. What a hard decision you are up against. It would be very hard for anyone in your position to make such a choice. No one will judge you for your reasoning and you and only you are the only person that really counts. If there is anything that I can possibly do to help please let me know and I'll be right there.

    ReplyDelete