Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

What is your name???

I was talking to someone this last week and they told me that they went through the same situation with a love one that I am going through with Patsy. They talked about the nursing home and the hospice care. They told me about the things that happened when they would get together once or twice a week. I chuckled a little bit. They did not go through the same kind of thing if they did not spend every minute of everyday with them. I have learned so much these last few months.
I have been tested on a daily basis and sometimes I fail. But I am still in the game.
We talked to a Doctor on Ride Idaho and he said He thought Patsy has ALS. Some of the symptoms are the same but Patsy is having issues in the brain with memory and that is not a symptom of ALS. So we play on.
Patsy had a so so day today. She ate really good, she watched tv, and she had no pain pills. I went to Nampa this morning and left her with Thereasa watching her. They had some lunch together. When I got home I worked on the bus air conditioning and finally got it working. I believe one roof air is all I am going to put on the bus. I am going to install a exhaust fan in the rear and that seems to be plenty.
Patsy didn't know my name.
Ouch!!! That really hurts me. How do you spend 39 years with someone and have them tell you that they don't know your name. She knows who I am but can't recall my name. I have been called all kind of names before so I guess no name is not the end of the world.
Tomorrow we go see Carol. I will have to carry her to and from the van. When I say carry, I mean that I get behind her and wrap my arms around her. I can then hold her up and not worry about her falling. She is still able to get around a bit when we do that. So tomorrow night I will let you know what Carol has to say and what our next move will be.
Sorry that I haven't better news yet, but keep riding along and keep saying a little prayer, RAZ




No comments:

Post a Comment