Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Holy Heatstoke

Well, today was a pretty good day. Patsy and I woke up about 7:00. She was a little confused but she was giggling and talking and we enjoyed the morning. I made her a little breakfast and we got the day started. She said she needed to go to the bathroom so I helped her. It might not seem like much but the fact that she new she needed to go and was able to get to the bathroom in time was a good thing. So, we spent the day together. I had work to do to get ready to go to the Ride Idaho event on Friday. My daughter has offered to watch her for the week and that would sure make my life easier but, I made her a promise and if she wants to go with me this next week, I will take her. Every time Christy or I say that she can stay at her house, we get a very dirty look. So, we are off to see Car0l in the morning, and if Carol says that she can go, then we are off on friday.
The bus has been very hot and I won't get the roof air working until I get back. We spent the evening with Marty since Thereasa is out of town. I think the heat zaps her strenth. She always gets a little worse at night so I am trying to keep her cool.
Break time!!!
I just went to Martys and got Patsy home and to bed. It is starting to cool down in here and she will be able to sleep.
Lets all hope that Patsy is able to go friday. She really is counting on it. Please keep her in your prayers. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment