Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Why the heck is she crying??????

With days like today, I wished we could stay here for ever. The day started at 5:30. I had given Patsy a bath last night so all I had to do was get her dressed and head for the car. The motel where we stayed had a pretty nice breakfast bar so we ate there with the kids. Patsy ate a big meal. Then I loaded her up and off we went.
Patsy was crying in the back of the van and I asked her what was wrong. She was upset that she was not able to help with ride. I thought that was wonderful. her mind is so much sharper then even a week ago that i am amazed. I am sure glad she was able to come. She makes my day better even tough she makes it tougher. We loaded her in the wheelchair and I pushed her around the camp. The fact that she got out and went was a reallu good sign.
Wish us luck tomorrow as we do day two and thanks for riding along, Raz

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you discribe the feeling you have for you lovely lady. She is a very lucky woman to have you. I'm so glad you both are having a good trip. Tell Patsy hello and to keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete