Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, July 29, 2011

Are you still with me????

I had some phone calls today from some great friends. It brightened my day a bit. My daughter Katy and I decided we needed to get away from the RV for a bit so we left for the afternoon. We went to Emmett first and saw some friends and relatives that she wanted to see before she goes home. We stopped by and saw Carol and thanked her for the care she helped with for patsy. Then it was off to Boise and we stopped at my dads for a bit. Then on to Nampa and a short visit to Chad and Careys to pick some items up and then home. It was really nice to get away for awhile. Tomorrow night I think we are going to go see a movie together and then Sunday she goes home.
I am not looking forward to being alone.
I have started thinking about things I need to get done so that I can try to stay busy but I know that it is going to get a bunch harder when she leaves.

So, Sept 3rd in Weiser at the park across from the church by the court house. 1:00 until 5:00 or until we get done. I have been contacted by several people and I believe it is going to be a great time. Levi's, or shorts or what ever is comfortable is great.

I want to keep this blog open until after the group gets together so check it and keep tabs of me and I will keep you updated. After we get together at the park, I plan on closing the blog. It was designed for people to follow Patsy and that will be not needed any longer.
However, There is still a journey of mine to deal with. I don't know what is in store for me but I am going to start updating on my blog.
Hey, I know that i am not the special person that patsy was but if you are interested in following a bit longer, meet me at my blog as soon as the get together in the park is over. There is a link on this blog site to mine and I will start an update there.

One final note. We are looking for some one that has the equipment to help us put the cassette on the computer so that we can burn some cds or maybe someone that can do the whole thing. Walmart has a cassette recorder for about $100.00 and If no one has a better, we will by that.

ok, we are going to try to sleep. See you tomorrow, RAZ

4 comments:

  1. I was home all day.......Lil Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. we didn't get to Boise until about 7 and needed to get home I will get over soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you talking about raz and that darn buss?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes raz and that darn bus I will start updating after I finish moms journey at the get together on sept 3rd

    ReplyDelete