Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, July 23, 2011

It is really hard to watch!!!!!!

We knew that is was only a matter of time before Patsy would have a fever because of the dehydration. Well, it is here. Patsy has a temp of 101. I have given here a Tylenol suppository to help bring it down and i have a cold washrag on her head to help. If she becomes to uncomfortable, I will have to increase the meds. I wished there was more I could do. The nurse said that the Angels were gathering and I pray they will hurry up. That is pretty selfish isn't it. Okay, I will try to be patience a bit longer. A day or two more and Patsy will be home. I hope she can watch over us. I know I am going to need it. RAZ

5 comments:

  1. Your are the greatest. Loyal to the end. The angels will most definately be watching over you forever along, right beside Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going through one of the hardest things a human being can go through. If not for the love you two have shared, it would not be possible. May God comfort and bless you in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all my prayers are with you and your family at this time.

    Sirah
    (carey's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there big brother you can continue to follow the wishes of your sweetie and know it's the right thing to do. I wish it wasn't so hard and that I could take the pain away but I can't. I can only remind you to remember the wonderful life that you two have shared. Love ya and we will see you tomorrow. Lil sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Pat have been an inspiration to all of us. The love you two share can be seen in so many acts over the years. You are doing an amazing job Raz. I am sure that Pat will always be right by your side! Please know that you are in our hearts and prayers.

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete