Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This is a crappy story!!!

What a great day. Some days I just want to throw in the towel and then there are days like today.
Patsy is doing great and she is here with us more then she has been for a long time. If she could talk, it would really be a miracle. I have been so blessed and to see her improving a bit is just one more blessing. Her bank account got some help and i was able to by here some wipes and things that she needs. We buy a product called "Thick It" to thicken the liquids we give her. We go through quite a bit of it when we have it. The water and juices go down better and there is less chance of aspirating her. Also, I have to buy her suppositories to help her go to the bathroom. Those are just a few items that don't fit the budget we have so the extra help is a lifesaver to us.

The next part of this email is where some of you say "why did he tell that story?" So this might be a good spot to turn your computer off.

As you all know, for almost a year now, Patsy hasn't been able to poop by herself. Every two or three days, I have to go in and dig her out. I think that is where some men would say "Time to put her in a Nursing home. I call it True Love.
Once I determine that she has a load in her cavity, I give her a suppository and in about three or four hours, things have moved down to where I can help her. She just doesn't have control or the strength to do it on her own. Well, night before last, I gave her a suppository at about 10:00 at night. When I came in to move her at 2:00, I checked her and decided that I would change her and clean her out so that she could sleep better.
I undid the diaper and rolled her on her side and was just getting ready to go do my chores when all of a sudden I saw her stomach muscles contracting and she started pushing to do it her self.
HOLLY CRAP!!!!!! (HEHEHE)
I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT WAS HAPPENING
Now I know how dumb that sounds to be so happening that the love of my life was able to do such a task. But I can tell you that I had a hard time getting back to bed because I was so wound up. The physical therapist has been working to strengthen her trunk muscles and I think she was as happy as I was when i related the story to her.
See, it doesn't take much to make me happy.
Enough of this crap for now, hehe. Thanks for being there. I really need you guys and Patsy needs your continued Prayers and support. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment