Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

I miss my gal

I sure miss my Baby. I was changing her today and her eyes were open a bit. I tried everything I could to look for something to give me hope. I wasn't successful. I am really struggling with myself for not doing a feeding tube. But I keep coming back to the promises I made Patsy after she was diagnosed and it makes me feel better about the decision.

So, I keep holding her hand and doing what is need to keep her comfortable. I have tried to go outside and do some things but I can't. I have walked in the kitchen several time to cook something but I can't. I always made it a practice to feed Patsy before I would eat. Habits are hard to break.

You all have helped us with your support and prayers. i really am going to miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment