Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

update

My sweeties body has become very lifeless. I decided to give her a sponge bath and changed her clothes. I cleaned her finger nails. It was the first time in a long time that she was this relaxed. I guess that makes me happy in between the tears. She has lost all the weight we worked so hard to get back on her. It makes me very sad!!


My sis and her husband came by for awhile. They must not want me to get skinny because they brought some food. I'll have to admit, it was nice. I have not felt like cooking anything or eating anything. But when the show up with a bucket of chicken, well lets just say I was hungrier then I thought. All three of my sises have been a big help. Thereasa has also been trying to keep me from not eating.

I am not sure what to do with the rest of my life but I know they will be there for me.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much Lyndon. We will always be here to help you in anyway. I am thankful that Scott and Denise stopped by and hope that Curt will show up soon.

    ReplyDelete