Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I think it is time

It looks like the fight is almost over. Patsy had a terrible stroke last night and is not doing very well.
I have contacted her old hospice nurse and the company that she was with. Denise came over immediately and we have started her on some pain meds and relaxers. She is unable to eat and we have decided not to put in a feeding tube. Her quality of life would not be worth trying to save her. Patsy is resting well and I am sure there is no pain now.
While I know there is always room for a miracle, I think she has used up all her tickets. I called Carol today and she ran Patsy and when she called me back, she said things didn't good.
I have called the funeral home and have them on stand by if and when she decides to go home.

Just to let everyone know before hand, if Patsy passes, we are going to have her cremated in Nampa and then we are going to pick a date and have a good old fashion wake. Patsy always wished that people would celebrate her life and not her death. She wanted for her friends and family to be happy and have fun while celebrating her passing. Keep reading the Blog and I will let everyone know when and where that will be.

This is a sad day for me and I really don't know how I will make it with out Patsy in my life. The Lord blessed me with a very special lady and I will miss her.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry uncle. My tears are for you both tonight. It's been a long ride and I'm almost postive she has work to do on the otherside. She is a great example of love, charity, and long sufferring. I know heavenly father will welcome her with open arms and has a plan in mind for her. You have shown our family such courage, patience, love and charity as well. She has the bestest husband/friend. We love you and pray you will feel comfort over the next few days. Keep your ride going for aunt pat and don't give up. Hugs and kisses~ crystal (niece)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our thoughts are with you tonight, I am in awe and have so much respect for you,the fact of what you have been thro with Pat shows your depth of love for her. Pat has been a lucky lady to have had you in her life.No mater what the future brings, you should take some comfort on the fact you were able to be there for her, and have no regrets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending my love to you both tonight. Patsy has put up such a good fight and you have supported her all the way. I agree with Cheri that Patsy is a lucky lady. I hope that it bring comfort to know that your friends are so proud of you for your strength and courage.I hope that our lord will comfort you in the days to come. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Brother, Pat will always be with you no matter what. The love you two share is the kind of love everyone wishes they had. I will always remember Pat as the one who played the beautiful piano music, the one that worked on your Willey's jeep (and probably all your other vehicles-some jobs were just meant for Pat), and the one who got mad at Mutz and Dog for jumping out the livingroom window in the white house all the time (cursing them with a smile). She is just the BEST!!!!! Love you both. Let me know if there is anything you need help with.
    Ranae

    ReplyDelete