Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It is almost midnight

I guess I had better do an update. First about the kids. Our three girls are all here and that makes me very happy. They all went to lunch today and then they went to the storage shed to go through some of Patsys things. I wanted to give some things for katy to take home with her while she is here. Then they came back and took a break.
This evening, we went back to the storage and had about 5 boxes of pictures to go through. We gathered up the boxes and brought them to the rv. We moved in some chairs and the fun began. Before we were done, Thereasa, Scott and Denise, Chad and Jenni, Christy, Katy, Carey and the baby Cooper and yours truly sat around and had a good time with Patsy in the bed right in the middle of it all. We found some cool pics.
Mike and Cheri brought over a bucket of chicken and we made short work of that. They have done alot for me and if I needed something, I think I could count on them,
So, here is the status on Patsy. She looks really bad, She is getting so skinny and gaunt looking. One of the things you start looking for when some one is in Patsys condition is a symptom called modeling. That is a condition where the lack of blood and oxygen causes blotches that start on the legs and feet. Usually that is one of the last signs just before one passes. Patsy now has that showing up. Also her breathing is not good and her poor heart is racing. I believe that her time is very short. She hasn't had any food or water since last tuesday. It is almost midnight and the three girls are here with me. I believe carey and Katy will spend the night here and Christy is not far away if she leaves to go home.
As much as I am going to miss her. it is time for her to go home. I think I am glad my girls are here. I'll let you all know when the journey endsm RAZ

2 comments:

  1. Lyndon, I am so sorry about Patsy. I know Ron really loves her and he has said what a loving Wife and Mother she is. My heart hurts for you and your kids. It's a very hard thing to go through. I think you are an amazing man, but you're a Rasmussen and that's how our Rasmussen men are. The love that you have for her and your family is so wonderful.I know this has been really hard for you and the kids.I'm so glad they are all there for you. You need them and they need you at this time. Some families aren't that close and you all our so blessed to have one another. I want you to know if I can help in any way, I will. Just know that your brother, Ron, loves you and Pasty so much. Love you and your family. Love always & forever, Mary Rasmussen. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, you are such an amazing man.....I commend you. The love you and Patsy shared will always be. I haven't seen you or Patsy since high school but I will always remember her pretty smile. I have been following your story for awhile. I am sad that you and Patsy had to go thru this, but the Lord always has a plan....God Bless you and your family.
    Sandi Clemens Cox

    ReplyDelete