Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

here is an update

Well I really should not do a post tonight because I have been feeling a little down today. It all started yesterday when I found out that Kari won't be able to come and help with patsy until August. I was on a roll getting some things done on the RV and now it will slow me down a bit.
And then for some reason, I really got upset with the fact that I couldn't go on a date and have a hug from my sweetie. Or even a simple I love you would have been nice. I really miss that side of our relationship some times.
But, the day got better. The physical therapist came by and we got Patsy up and had her trying to support herself on her feet. She did the best she has done so far. We was able to re-certify her for more and that made me very happy. Also, when Patsy is in her rocking chair and her feet are on the floor, I am behind her rocking her. If I do that for a minute or so, she will continue to do it on her own when I stop. That is good news to know that her brain is firing a bit and making her legs work. You would not believe the muscle tone that she still has.
Probably the best news of the week is that we took Patsy to the nursing home on Monday for a bath and a weigh. Patsy has gained a whole 5 more pounds.HOLLY TACOBELLARAMA!!!!!!!! That doesn't seem like much but it goes to the hard work that Kari and I have been doing to give her every chance we can. She is looking better and the only problem is that I can feel every extra pound when I have to lift her. My goal is to get her to 120 and then get her to maintain that weight for now. 7 pounds to go. I think the weight is helping with her muscle mass.
Well, I just gave Patsy a yogurt and now it time to get her ready for bed. I hope tomorrow is a better day, I have a tech meeting in Boise tomorrow night and I really need and want to go. I have 16.00 in the bank but the first is only a week or so away so I think I am going to go.
Thanks for your support and prayers for Patsy. The lord has a plan and I am sure he will tell me someday what that plan is but until then, lets continue the journey together, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment