Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Well Pop's is tired and Carey wasn't out today so she doesn't really know how Mom is doing. So They said I had to update you tonight. Mom seems pretty much the same as yesterday. She is so skinny you can see every bone in her body. And she seems to be getting thinner by the minute. Her breathing is getting slower and every now and then she will stop breathing for like 20 seconds then start again. It's scarey I really have to remind myself that this is what we are waiting for. Not that we want her to die but it is almost unbearable to see her this way and we want her to go home and be able to get out of a bed. Dad is doing ok, I got him to eat breakfast lunch and dinner and he even took a nap. But even with all that he still looks awful. I wish there was more I could do for him. I am happy to be here talking with Dad and holding Mom's hand.

Dad will be back on here tomorrow.

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment