Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

update time

Good news, bad news update!!!!

Patsy is resting really well and that makes me happy!!! Hospice is back on board and Denise is her nurse again and that makes me happy!!!!! Everything that I might need for patsy in these last few days, I will have. That makes me happy!!!

Kari worked for Care at home and is not part of the hospice and she doesn't get to come spend time with Patsy and that makes me sad!!!!! Who is going to wash my dishes!!!!!

But the biggest piece of bad news that I have received today is when the nurse today me that I should be prepared for the fact that Patsy could hang on for up to two weeks like this. Wow, I will be a basket case. They also told me some of the things that will be happening to her and that makes me sad!!!!!
Her vitals are doing okay but her mind is blown a circuit as the nurse calls it. So I prepare for what is to be and work to keep her comfortable. I am not sure how many more tears I can cry without eating. I seem to have lost my appetite. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment